➤ What is MS Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 account is available to all currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff of the University. It offers services which include online access to Office applications.
With Microsoft Office 365, you can enjoy the following perks!
- Sharepoint Online feature allows you to collaborate with your colleagues, as you can access internal sites, documents, and other information from school, at home, or from a mobile device.
- Storage: One terabyte (1TB) OneDrive storage is given per account.
- STUDENTS and FACULTY can download licensed Microsoft Office 2016 software, and Power BI (Business Intelligence) software.
➤ How can you get your MS 365 account?
- Open your browser and go to http://mail.up.edu.ph
- Log in using your UP Mail Account.
- Open a new browser tab and access this link: bit.ly/office365request. Fill out the request form and click “Submit”. Please note that ONLY account holders of the UP Mail (@up.edu.ph) can access the link.
- Please wait for your Office 365 account as this will be sent to your UP Mail account. Please be patient, as the requests are batch-processed.
For guidance, please refer to the flowchart below.
For questions regarding Microsoft 365 and/or follow up on requests, you may call us at (02) 376-3100. UP ITDC office is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except on holidays).